What's a ceramic coating?
A ceramic coating is a protective coating that is applied to surface of a vehicles paint to provide a barrier against various types of damage. Ceramic coating is applied as a liquid and then cured to form a hard, durable layer on the surface of your vehicle. Ceramic coatings are used on a variety of surfaces, including paint, glass, metal, and plastic surfaces of your vehicle.
Features & Benefits
Ceramic coatings provide a barrier against scratches, oxidation, UV rays, dirt and dust, corrosion, and other types of damage, helping to maintain the appearance and longevity of the coated surface.
Ceramic coatings can enhance the shine and color of the coated surface, making it look newer and more vibrant.
Ease of cleaning
Ceramic coatings can make surfaces easier to clean, as dirt and grime are less likely to adhere to the surface and can be more easily removed with routine cleaning.
Ceramic coatings are highly durable and can last for several years, depending on the type of coating and the conditions to which it is exposed.
Ceramic coatings can create a hydrophobic effect, causing water to bead up and roll off the surface, helping to keep the surface clean and dry.
Ceramic coatings can provide protection against harmful UV rays, helping to prevent fading and discoloration of the coated surface.
By protecting and enhancing the appearance of the coated surface, ceramic coatings can increase the value of the coated item.
To make sure that our clients vehicle gets the best protection ceramic coating can provide, we inspect every inch of the vehicle to correct & prep it properly before the coating installation.
We offer 3 levels of paint correction, according to your vehicles paint condition we will need to perform one of the three levels before the installation process.
Levels of correction
Wash, Clay bar paint surface & use iron remover to prep surface for installation.
Includes Level 1 + Polish paint surface to remove unto 30% of paint defects & then proceed with Installation.
Includes Level 1 + 2 stage polish remove 70% of paint defects & then proceed with installation.
After inspection & correction stages are done, we proceed with the installation process. We offer 3 different ceramic coating warranties.
• Application of two full layers of 3M Ceramic Coating PN39901
• Lasts up to 5 years*
• Creates a double layer of protection that increases water beading, adds a slick, smooth surface that aids in keeping the vehicle cleaner and allows for easier cleaning of dirt, bug spots, tree sap and bird droppings
• Resistant to harsh chemicals like road salt and cleaners with both high and low pH levels
• Application of one full layer of 3M Ceramic Coating PN39901
• Lasts up to 3 years*
• Creates a layer of protection that increases water beading, adds a slick, smooth surface that aids in keeping the vehicle cleaner and allows for easier cleaning of dirt, bug spots, tree sap and bird droppings
• Single application of
3M Ceramic Boost Spray PN39905
• Lasts up to 6 months
• Increases water beading, adds a slick, smooth feel that helps shed water and makes maintenance easier than on a non-coated vehicle
*Requires annual maintenance check-ups and application of 3MTM Ceramic Boost Spray.
Our coating of choice
3M Ceramic Coating is a proprietary paint coating treatment for vehicles which is professionally applied to provide enhanced depth and luster to an automotive finish as well as a slick surface for easy maintenance. Excellent water beading effect provides a just polished look that is durable in a variety of conditions for up to five years with proper care & maintenance.